Sign Installer - Entry Level
Summary of Position:
We're growing and have a new opening for an entry-level sign installer. You don't have to have any experience with signs. But, you do have to enjoy figuring out complicated problems. Are you handy? You need to enjoy working with people, especially customers. You do have to be reliable...are you a person of your word? Can people always trust that you'll do what you say you'll do? Do you like always having something new to do? Are you bored with the same old same old? We'll train you in how to build and install signs. But, we can't train you to have a great attitude. You already have to have one. If you do, we'd love to talk with you.
Qualifications & Skills:
- High School Diploma
- Training in electrical trades
- Experience installing all types signs indoor and outdoor is a plus but not required
- Comfortable with and ability to work with tall ladders and dig post holes occasionally
- Comfortable with and ability to use simple hand tools such as drills, screwdrivers etc.
- Be a problem solver.
- Experience in working with difficult customers is a strong plus.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Professional, energetic, upbeat, positive attitude.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Keen multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to work independently and as an integral team member.
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships with diverse customer/prospect base.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation for travel to work and job sites.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
A. Customer Service – as necessary:
- Work with clients in a consultative manner to understand their needs and provide guidance for best solution.
- Promote Image360 in a professional manner while on client site for installation, sign delivery and/or site inspection/ sign measuring tasks.
B. Operation and Maintenance of Equipment:
- As needed, operate plotter, laminator, wide-format equipment to produce client jobs.
- Operate desktop and/or copier scanners as needed.
- Operate sign cutters, saws, drills and other sign building equipment as needed
- Maintain cleanliness and operation of sign building equipment to ensure efficiency in production
- Maintain superior quality on all individual work.
- Work with team members to ensure superior quality on all jobs produced.
- Monitor sign substrate / material inventory and report to management in timely manner to ensure consistency in production flow and avoid production shutdowns.
F. End of Day Procedures:
- Keep work zone tidy and clutter free.
- Participate in daily production meetings.
- Work with management to reschedule workloads as necessary to meet promised due dates.
- Maintain clean and organized work area.
- Abide by center policies/procedures as outlined.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. You will be expected to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by your supervisor.