Freelance or Contract Sign Designer
Summary of Position:
The Freelance or Contract Sign Designer is responsible for producing graphic design and job layout in compliance with our project specifications and drawings. Output must be in compliance our design and RIP software. Contractor can work from their own home.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience in a sign company designing Ready-For-Print vehicle wraps and/or monument and building signs.
- Must have knowledge and experience with sign materials and construction methods.
- Will work on your own equipment utilizing:
- Adobe Illustrator®
- Adobe Photoshop®
- Adobe Acrobat® Professional
- Microsoft Office® – (Word®, Excel®, Outlook®)
- Expertise in color management concepts and procedures.
- All work will be on an individual project basis.
- Project assets will be transferred via email, FTP and Basecamp.
- Quality and attention to detail is important
- Maintain superior quality on all individual work.
- Work with team members to ensure superior quality on all jobs produced.
- Quickly communicate problems or changes in project timetable.
- Designer is expected to work from home...there is no need to work at our location.
Contact Jim Elder with work history/resume and work portfolio. email@example.com